Wednesday 17 February 2016

Translation of Lalon Fakir's Milon Hobe Koto Dine ( মিলন হবে কত দিনে )

0


How long will I be waiting to be united with my own!?
Gazing upon her beauty, I’ve become pale moon!!
I just want to be her devotee if the fate permit’,
I want to adore her if she lets me greet!

As the cloud, to be itself, hide!
Hide yourself within me, to be unite’!!
Gazing upon your beauty, I’ve become pale moon!
How long will I be waiting to be united with my own!?

Whenever I remember her face,
My love perishes the fears of disgrace!
Only I can feel the blizzar’,
As Lalon Fakir once consider’!!

Translation of Lalon Fakir's Milon Hobe Koto Dine By Sabbir Hassan


মিলন হবে কত দিনে
আমার মনের মানুষের সনে।।

চাতক প্রায় অহর্নিশি
চেয়ে আছি কালো শশী
হব বলে চরণ দাসী,
ও তা হয় না কপাল গুণে।।

মেঘের বিদ্যুৎ মেঘে যেমন
লুকালে না পায় অন্বেষণ,
কালারে হারায়ে তেমন
ঐ রূপ হেরি এ দর্পণে।।

যখন ও-রূপ স্মরণ হয়,
থাকে না লোকলজ্জার ভয়
লালন ফকির ভেবে বলে সদাই
ও প্রেম যে করে সেই জানে।।

0 comments:

Post a Comment